Saree Express and its affiliates respect your privacy. The protection and security of your personal information is one of sareeexpress.com‘s top priorities That’s why we follow stringent procedures for secure transactions and customer information privacy and also protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of data stored on our systems.
We will automatically receive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use through our Web server.We will collect the following personally identifiable information in registration:
– name including first and last name
– alternate email address
– mobile phone number and contact details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
Please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement or e-mail your questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The buyer can cancel orders at anytime prior to shipping; for please contact us at email@example.com. However, once the order has been dispatched, the order cannot be canceled, changed, or refunded. Upon receipt of the package, our Warranty policy comes into effect.
Sareeexpress can ship from different warehouses. For orders with more than one item, we may split your order into several packages according to stock levels at our own discretion for more information please check our terms and conditions.Thank you for your understanding.
All orders reported as “delivered” by shipping companies are considered delivered. Sareeexpress cannot be made liable of non-delivery in this case.
Please contact us within 3 months from the shipment date if you still have not received your package when shipped via standard, flat rate or priority shipping. For Latin America this deadline is extended to 4 months for postal deliveries. All expedited delivery issues must also be reported within 3 months from the shipment date. After this period, we will no longer be able to offer compensation. Kindly note that packages shown as delivered on the shipping courier’s website by expedited shipping method are exempt from this policy.
Customer Code of Conduct Policy
At Saree Express we are committed to resolving all customers issues in a satisfactory and friendly manner. Nonetheless, we will not tolerate any unacceptable or unreasonable behavior towards our Customer Service Team members.
Unacceptable behavior directed towards Customer Service staff or Saree Express may, for example, include any of the following:
- Aggressive, abusive and threatening behavior. Examples include: any and all direct or implied threats on any communication channel; intimidating language; personal and verbal abuse; sexist, racist, homophobic, or derogatory remarks; rudeness; inflammatory statements; swearing; and unsubstantiated allegations.
- Persistently making habitually demanding or vexatious complaints, despite the matter having been fully addressed; similarly, repeating complaints persisting despite reasonable and fair solutions being offered in accordance with our policies.
- Asking, expecting or demanding staff to breach established company policy guidelines, e.g. refund amount, time-frame, special compensation, etc.; similarly, seeking an unrealistic outcome beyond the scope of our own policies and procedures. By default, the refund amount cannot exceed the original order amount paid to Saree Express.
- Repeatedly changing the nature (or focus) of a complaint or the desired outcome, part way, after a formal response has been provided.
- Excessive number of complaints compared to the total purchase value history. Including submitting an excessive amount of tickets.
For such behavior, complainants may be advised and formally notified of the following:
- Their language is considered offensive, abusive, threatening, and wholly unacceptable.
- They must refrain from using such language, intimidation, and threats.
- There will be no further exchange of correspondence on the matter if they persist with this behavior.
- Saree Express reserves the right to no longer accept orders from the customer in the future without further notice.